Making the Difference for Disadvantaged Pupils
CLICK HERE to view the Making the Difference for Disadvantaged Pupils flyer
1/3 DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR ALL SPENCER TEACHING SCHOOL HUB SCHOOLS
The gap may have widened, but the link between family income and educational attainment can be broken.
Join us on our highly innovative 5 module programme where we explore the following questions:
● What does the evidence say about how disadvantaged learners make progress?
● How can we respond to the disadvantaged gap in light of the pandemic?
● What does your school need to focus on to make the biggest impact?
● How can the Pupil Premium Strategy drive your school’s improvement?
This programme seeks to explore practical, evidence informed approaches for closing the poverty-related attainment gap. Engaging with the best available evidence on high quality teaching, targeted academic support and school-wide approaches, you will develop and implement a Pupil Premium strategy fit for your setting so that all pupils can flourish.
Throughout the 5 modules you will receive:
● The tools needed to provide an honest and robust self-evaluation of your current provision
● Knowledge and support to help shape a school specific focus for your development
● Strategies to Implement a purposeful Pupil Premium Strategy and evaluate its impact effectively
● Information to make evidence informed decisions about improving teaching and learning
● Support to develop a quality assured framework for Pupil Premium Reviewers
Module 1 & 2: 24/03/2023, 8.30am – 3.30pm, In Person
Module 3: 19/06/2023, 1.30 – 4.30pm, Remote
Module 4: 19/09/2023, 1.30 – 4.30pm, Remote
Twilight: 18/10/2023, 2.30 – 4.30pm, Remote
Module 5: 23/11/2023, 1.30 – 4.30pm, Remote
Who: Pupil Premium Leads, Senior Leaders
Venue: New Mills School, Church Lane, New Mills, High Peak SK22 4N
Cost: £395 – 1/3 discount available for all Spencer TSH schools
Facilitators: Tammy Elward, Amy Ford, Katie Pattison