New for September 2022 Coaching for Impact
Available from September 2022 – Express an Interest now for further information – CLICK HERE
Audience: Teachers/Middle Leaders
Coaching for Impact is aimed at teachers who would like to be involved in peer to peer coaching to improve the educational provision within their schools. The schools have identified coaching as a particular improvement strategy in their plans for the next academic years and so therefore are looking at programmes to train key members of staff to enable them to gain coaching skills. The sessions include:
- Why establish a coaching culture? The research benefits and protocols necessary for a successful coaching culture.
- The role of coaching and mentoring for improvement
- Coaching for improvement – skills session 1
- Coaching for improvement – skills session 2
- Collaborative activities and creating a coaching toolkit
- Reflections and next steps for coaching for improvement
Coaching has a strong and credible evidence base. In addition by creating a coaching culture within schools the Hub will continue to contribute to the pipeline of school mentors in school with ECF and ITT reforms.
Terms of Delivery: Sessions over the academic year – Autumn – Summer
Booking Details: CLICK HERE for our Expression of Interest Form ahead of our September 2022 launch
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com