New for September 2022 Excellence within the Sixth Form Provision
Available from September 2022 – Express an Interest now for further information – CLICK HERE
Audience: Sixth Form Teachers Sixth Form Leaders
Responding to need and in light of changes in Post16 provision, this programme focuses on the specific development of teaching and leading for Sixth Form. This space will provide a forum to share good practice and learning from peers whilst embracing the evidence base and wider development of post 16 provision to refine best practice to sixth form teaching and leadership. The sessions would cover:
- High Quality Teaching in the Sixth Form (1) – What is distinctive about HQT Sixth Form?
- High Quality Teaching in the Sixth Form (2) How do leaders equip teachers to consistently deliver High Quality Teaching throughout the Sixth Form provision?
- Broad and Balanced Sixth Form Curriculum (1) – How do new qualifications fit within the landscape?
- Broad and Balanced Sixth Form Curriculum (2) Planning for high expectations, attainment and progress through a quality curriculum
- Promoting independence within our sixth form Pupils How does the Sixth Form provision promote learners’ personal development and give a wide range of rich experiences?
- Next steps for improvement Action planning using the EEF model to plan for improvement.
Terms of Delivery: Autumn to front load the year
Booking Details: CLICK HERE for our Expression of Interest Form ahead of our September 2022 launch
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com