23 June 2022 by Tammy Elward Events 0 comments
New for September 2022 Making the Difference for the Disadvantaged
Available from September 2022 – Express an Interest now for further information – CLICK HERE
Audience: Leaders of Teaching and Learning Leaders of pupil premium strategy
Working in partnership with the Derby Research School, school leaders will explore the evidence base around the strategies and principles to support the progress of pupils from a disadvantaged backgrounds. The sessions have been planned using the DfE and EEF guidance and include:
- Introduction to an effective pupil premium strategy This includes meeting DfE guidance and introduction to the tiered approach to school improvement through a pupil premium lens. This session will explore how effectively schools diagnose pupils needs
- High quality Teaching and Pupil Premium – quality assuring the provision for excellence in teaching aligned with the best bets in evidence to support all learners, including our most disadvantaged and SEND pupils.
- What makes effective targeted academic support? An exploration of the different approach explored through case studies to exemplify great practice.
- Wider strategies to improve pupil premium attainment including best practice on attainment, behaviour and emotional support
- Creating a three-year strategy for pupil premium This session will gather the threads from the previous sessions to build a three year plan based on research evidence practice.
Terms of Delivery: Autumn into early Spring (to support with PP Strategy Writing)
Booking Details: CLICK HERE for our Expression of Interest Form ahead of our September 2022 launch
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com