Primary Early Career Support Seminar Series
Spring & Summer 2022 – click here to book a place.
Programme Structure and Audience
The programme runs over one school year. It is delivered through face-to-face sessions, coaching sessions, pair mentoring, classroom observations and elements to practise back in school. In-between sessions, the participants will have “gap tasks” to further their understanding.
This course is suitable for Teachers in Year 2, 3 or 4 of their teaching career. It is not suitable for teachers in their first year of teaching as they will follow the Early Career Framework.
The core aims of the programme are to:
- encourage the teacher to further develop skills as a reflective practitioner
- share wellbeing tips as part of being an excellent teacher.
- extend and challenge understanding of key aspects of outstanding teaching and learning
- raise performance in the classroom giving examples based on research and current pedagogy
- develop coaching skills to develop their own reflective practice
Get in touch if you have any questions on email@example.com